December 30, 2009

Jingle Bells, Batman Smells

Robin layed an egg, batmobile lost a wheel and joker took ballet, HEY!

I won't bother to give you the second verse, seeing as it's just plain vulgar, and it hasn't been considered cute for me to say certain things since around twelve years ago.

This, my friends is a list of the things I was most looking forward to this winter break:

1) Learning how to sleep again without waking up periodically to make sure that I don't have homework I've forgotten about, and that I haven't over slept.

2)Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squeakquel! How exciting! everyone's favourite animated rodents hit the big screen again for what sure to be another gem of a movie! plus I get to put in my Alvin christmas CD which has mysteriously gone missing.

3) Road trips with good friends. It's been a while since there's been spare time, I for one intend to catch up with friends and spend some time just being stupid. It's refreshing some times.

4) Food! Already I've managed to destroy batch number one of shortbread cookies of the season. I urge you all, bake, fry, boil, grill, anything!!! Just take advantage of the holiday excuse and eat.


To be quite honest, these are the things that turned my break into a holiday. 'Tis the season.

Time to work back into the mature world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment