February 5, 2010

TGIF finally makes sense.

Another long week for the CreComms.
LOONG week.
I mean at this point I don't have anything interesting to post on here..
I've got bloggersblock.
yep.
I got a disease, the only cure..

well maybe some sleep.

I'd like to add that the mac and cheese has not been up to par lately in the crafé. not, up to par.
sub par.
below my expectations.

I think I'm slowly losing my mind.
What if I turn into  one of those crazy old people who drink like an inch of scotch like constantly. The glass never seems to empty.
And well, I guess that's usually men.. but ignore that for now. just imagine.
...
Man, I can't wait to meet me in fifteen years. What a piece of work.
This is starting to turn into one of those useless diary blogs...
damn it.
owell, maybe that will at least be interesting.
I'll call it...

The Deterioration of a Glorious Mind.

or something like that.

ehn. I'm out of steam. I need CARBS and SLEEP.
to hell with you fitness!
it's too cold out there to take extra warmth for granted.

Auf Wiedersen.. :)

1 comments:

Kenton Larsen said...

I hope you're enjoying your well-deserved reading week!

Post a Comment