March 23, 2010

We've got to save Ginny Weasley from the Basilisk

There are some things that words just can't describe.
They give you a feeling, a sort of warm tingly, well, warmth in your heart.
Harry and the Potters is my warm heart.


Seriously. I discovered for myself HATP around 3 years ago as a nerdy, nerdy, again, nerdy teen trying to find myself in lame music and various trends. I'll have to admit, if I had one regret it's that I didn't try out WRock, aka Wizard Rock.


Groups such as:


Draco and the Malfoys
The Whomping Willows
Ministry of Magic
Roonil Wazlib
The Neville Longbottom Experience
Ginny & the Heartbreakers
Potterwatch
and
Lord Voldi and the Darkmarks


are only a small taste of what the WRock world has to offer us, and what they've got to offer is something quite unique. 


although filled with plenty of incredibly nerdy Harry Potter references, this stuff is actually quite enjoyable for the light Harry Potter fan as well.


In closing. Here is a gift from me to you. Trust me when I say. This is good stuff.





0 comments:

Post a Comment