March 17, 2010

When One Takes A Picture Of Oneself

Is there like a picture taking etiquette?

If I happened to have a set of rules, I think this would be mine, although I'm probably guilty of breaking at least one of these rules.

Here we goo:

Do NOT take a picture of your eyeball and use it as a profile picture.

Do NOT try to CONTORT your body to take a photo from a certain angle and fit your whole self into that photo, it's not pretty.

TRY not to give us a clear shot down the cleav girls, a little bit is whatever, do your thing, but really? I don't want to see your stomach through the top of your shirt.

PLEASE if you're taking some form of mirror photo, try to keep the camera out of the shot. This is only forgivable in group photos.

WEAR PANTS.

Try not to get your whole ARM in the photo, we understand that you are holding the camera, mainly because your elbow takes up 2/3 of this picture.

...WEAR PANTS

Do not CRY, as you take photos of yourself.

Check to make sure that whatever's in the background isn't completely embarrassing or something of the sort.

and again, I would like to stress, a long plaid shirt that barely covers your behind is not a dress. WEAR PANTS.

signed, me.


2 comments:

Tiffany Lachuta said...

Hey, just because I take all of my pictures in front of my plaster bust of Elvis doesn't make it an embarrassing photo.

Alexa said...

hahaha, nope, it makes you awesome

Post a Comment