November 1, 2009

An Inspiring Flash of PURE Brilliance!

So today I was thinking to myself.

"Self, I would like to reach out and read some blogs from the other sections, let's try and make some friends."
So me, myself and I, collectively sat down to explore the blogging world.
The take-off point? Kenton's blog, he seems to have absolutely everyone's blog on there so I figured why not.

So I scrolled through the masses and opened the ones with interesting post titles in a new tab, feeling brave, I also scrolled right on through the Ad majors' blogs as well (I hope I used that apostrophe right Petty!).

I came across one blog, Just Jeffrey, with very interesting subject matter, The Grinch!   
?!?!?!?! "Wait a minute," I thought, "What on EARTH is someone blogging about the grinch for around Halloween?! Isn't that the wrong holiday?!" So out of my intense interest I clicked on that link ..and my mind was blown away.

A Halloween Version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas?!?!?!?!?
"BEAUTIFUL, GLORIOUS" I thought loudly. And I won't ruin it for you, but really, give it a listen. It'll do itself justice.

I know my opinion really doesn't count for much, but I applaud you ad majors, applaud you, with a standing ovation. You inspired me today to be creative.. or at least to try.

And to you 'Just Jeffrey', you're kind of awesome.

1 comments:

Kenton Larsen said...

Yay! And you inspired me to...mark some more radio ads!

Post a Comment