November 28, 2009

Twitter / Twih-Turr / noun

def. 1. A free social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read messages known as tweets.
2. What's Happening?

Twitter and I have been forced to co-exist with one another, and I have to say I still don't get what the fuss is about. I think what's left out of the definition, is that you must have a Twitter friendly phone in order to really benefit from Twitter.

I think it might take some time before I find some benefits of Twitter to talk about!!

2 comments:

Kenton Larsen said...

If you can't beat Twitter, join it.

Anonymous said...

haha I refuse to hop on the Twitter bandwagon, I really don't care what people are doing every second of every day, no I don't care what you are eating for lunch and I doubt you care what I am eating haha, unless you are mega famous I don't care about your second to second activities, and I am even getting tired of Ashton's tweets!

Post a Comment