November 20, 2009

Ode to the Sandwich


I believe, that the sandwich is the most versatile thing on the planet.
And today I've been inspired by my lunch, to stop and pay tribute.

Whether it be cheese between two slices of bread, or ice cream between two soft chewy cookies, the sandwich never fails to deliver.

It is very flexible, endlessly customizable and consistently delicious.

Named for the ambitious Earl of Sandwich, this classic was born when the Earl simply called for meat between two slices of bread, and a new era was born.

So today, I raise a glass to you, sandwiches of all kinds.

You rock, don't ever change.

4 comments:

angèle said...

LOVE the new layout! And yes I do also love sandwhiches *fade out to Fred Penner song..*

Danielle Conolly said...

The new layout is amazing! So are the sandwich and its trendier little cousin, the 'wrap'.

Kenton Larsen said...

Very nice layout. And now, I shall eat a B.L.T.

Melanie Lee Lockhart, APR said...

Something tells me this is not a photo of sandwiches to be found anywhere on campus.

Post a Comment